Monday, October 13, 2008

what do you believe will heal you?

light of all lights,
i want you to heal me
take my pains, my fears and worries
these things i do not want
i am tired of carrying them

will this plea draw you in?
will you enter in my life,
someone who knows how to how to
a healer wheeler a dealer
someone who knows how to get in

spectacular and amazing contingencies
contradictions are good for the soul
do you want to cover all the bases
spreading your energy thinly through each line
or jumble everything into one

this will cause a need for validation
the peopled person involved will suffer
thereby desiring albeit subconciously to make others suffer
all who do not believe exactly as you believe
will experience pains, fears and worries

this is how full the circle is

1 comment:

Asp said...

Did I follow the link from your MySpace acct right? 666