Tuesday, October 7, 2008

STREAM OF CONCIOUSNESS BLOG

i'm tired
my heart is restless
i miss alaska
my kittehs are lovely
my diet sucks
i miss Jenn
my car rental is up on Friday
i get to talk to parents all day tomorrow
i flirted like a slut with my dentist
i'm really a 12 year old boy-cuz i love South Park
my living room color sucks and it's my fault
i drink too much
my TMJ causes my jaw to get stuck either open or closed at least twice every day
this blog is stupid
monkey likes to eat bark
i love playing and singing praise music
i did all my chores today
i have a deep abhorrence for stupid/ignorant people and i mean DEEP
it's too late for me to be awake but i am
i am strangely attracted to adam sandler in Don't Mess With the Zohan
i'm glad i married the man i did
i hate the sound of my own voice
sometimes i have no idea how to teach my kids how to sing, cuz i don't really know
my refrigerator is broken
i'm going to bed

No comments: