Wednesday, October 29, 2008

my day

1. woken up by hubby at 3:30 when he came to bed
2. woken up by cats at 4:30 when they knocked (another) plant on the floor
3. overslept cuz i just couldn't drag my ass outta bed. STARBUCKS THIS MORNING
4. 7th graders and 6th graders rolled eyes when asked to sing-4 hours of eye rolling people, imagine it.
5. 8th graders have improved (omg they're LEARNING-blogging just to remember this moment)
6. had a 45 minute talk with a student after school where she told me that she doesn't think her mother loves her.
7. went to a stinky dance with stinky teenagers. seriously PEEE UUUUUUU. it clings until you are wearing the smell.
8. got cut off by a guy running a stop sign. he mouthed 'what's up bitch?' as I slammed on my brakes and gave him the what's up hands.
9. dry cleaners cleaned out my wallet. seriously, $50? it's not a dress, it's a long shirt god damnit...
10. found hubby's awesome pumpkin. god he's good at that. and he straightened the living room. i'm in heaven.
11. went to the varsity football game, held the first down sign. froze my tush off.
12. came home, mouse proofed the garage.
13. g'night. i'm done.

No comments: