Thursday, June 17, 2010

Why must I always have crushes?!?

So I have a crush, but not the kind that you think I have. I know my reputation has preceded me.....no this crush is on a school district. I love what they do there! I covet their classrooms and their support. I want them to call me up and invite me on a date, bringing my favorite flowers and taking me to a nice restaurant. They will order a nice bottle of red wine and the cheese plate as an appetizer and then lean over and whisper sweet nothings in my ear. Like "Please come work for us, we need you, we love you, we can't live without you! Anything you want will be yours! New piano, performance space, keyboard lab, smart board, whatever you need, just please don't make us wait!"

We ride off into the sunset and make beautiful music for happily ever after.

No comments: