Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And the train went rattling on by.


These are the things rolling around my brain.

1. Hope is better than nothing.
2. Change is slow, but good.
3. One second at a time.
4. I love to dance-it doesn't happen enough.
5. In the future, I would like to live somewhere WARMER.
6. In small doses-nostalgia is great!
7. I love icanhascheezburger.com because I am a giant dork.
8. Being a homeowner, while scary and overwhelming, is a totally AWESOME EXPERIENCE.
9. I am exactly where I should be, even when I don't believe that fact.
10. I love that RP is getting hitched!!
11. My job is really difficult and mercurial, and I get a little better at it every week (I wanted to say every day, but that's not true and once you start lying on your blog it's all over!)
12. Love my kitties. They are great companions.
13. My reality is exactly what I believe it to be.
14. Paid off my credit card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15. I want to live each day with no regrets, and to it's fullest because you never know when it's your last moment in this conciousnes.

No comments: